PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION:
click on the titles to read the content
Event Location Description
- Jingle Terrace Live is a free outdoor holiday light show, hosted inside the Moonlight Amphitheater in Vista, CA. The event will showcase a Christmas light show synchronized to holiday music that runs every 15 minutes. The event will have festive displays, family activities, photo opportunities, and Santa, for the general public. In 2022, the light show brought in over 18,000 people from the San Diego County and this year the Moonlight Amphitheater hopes to break that record!
- This is a juried/vetted event due to the limited amounts of spaces and therefore event personnel reserve the right to limit the number of vendors for any particular type of goods/services.
- Credit Card processing constitutes ACCEPTANCE.
- IF you are NOT accepted into the event, your credit card WILL NOT be processed.
- IF you are NOT accepted into the event you may still request to be added to the waitlist. You will be notified via email, 24hours prior to the event if there is an opening.
Space & Product Specifications
- All general spaces are 10′ x 10′. Only a space is provided. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own canopies, tables, tables clothes, etc… PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS EVENT IS HOLIDAY THEMED, SO IT IS HIGHLY RECCOMENDED THAT YOU BRING YOUR BEST DECORATIONS AND LIGHTING TO ENHANCE THE HOLIDAY MAGIC OF THE SHOW.
- As mentioned, the venue is a light show, so it is HIGHLY RECCOMENDED that vendors bring table lights to best showcase their products.
- Holiday arts, handmade crafts, pre-pack food, and kids-products will take first priority.
- Drugs, alcoholic beverages, weapons, stolen merchandise, and explosives (including ammunition, fireworks, snap caps, bomb bags, and poppers) are prohibited.
- Sale of tobacco products, tobacco/drug paraphernalia, and/or items that promote the use of illicit substances is prohibited.
- In order to enhance and improve future events, the event committee reserves the right to alter the format or character of the event at their discretion.
- Food vendors (ONLY pre-packaged) must obtain San Diego County Health Dept permits and post in booth. Contact San Diego County Health at (858) 694 – 3900.
- Food Vendors must also submit short list of their food items, photo of booth, and proof of insurance.
Location and Schedules
- Jingle Terrace Live will be hosted at the Moonlight Amphitheater located at 1250 Vale Terrace Drive, Vista Ca, 92084. The event hours will be from 530pm to 9pm.
- This is a 21-day holiday event starting on the 8th December and ending on December 23rd and 7 of those days will showcase local marketeers:
- Sunday 10th
- Monday 11th
- Wednesday 13th
- Friday 15th
- Saturday 16th
- Monday 18th
- Friday 22nd
- The Set-up window will open at 330pm and break down will start promptly at 830pm upon the conclusion of the last show. Instructions for off-loading and Vendor Parking along with event confirmation will be emailed to the vendor at least 14 days prior to the event.
- Electricity is not available at this event.
- If you use a generator, it MUST be a “Quiet-Type” low fume low decibel generator or invertor such as the EGRETECH SONIC 600W – NO EXCEPTIONS! If the generator is too loud YOU WILL BE ASK TO STOP USING IT. Again this is a light show with choregraphed music and the generators MAY NOT interfere with the show’s theatrics.
Taxes & Insurance
- All applications to sell must include a California state Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit Number.
- You are responsible for collecting & reporting sales tax.
- Proof of insurance for food vendors, must be submitted with application.
- Booth (Vendor) and/or event cancellations, for any reason, including inclement weather, acts of nature or restrictions by government agencies (including mandatory closures or recommended closures of event), over which the Moonlight Stage Production/Recreation and Community Services and/or Kennedy Faires Inc./Kennedy and Associates have no control, received before 30 days of the event are assessed at 50% of the original payment as a cancellation fee per booth.
- NO REFUNDS will be given, 30 days prior and/or within 30 days of the event, regardless of reason, including inclement weather, acts of nature, or restrictions by government agencies (including mandatory closures or recommended closures of event), over which The Moonlight Stage Production/Recreation and Community Services and/or Kennedy Faires Inc./Kennedy and Associates has no control.
Off-Load and Pack-Up Instructions
|Package Type||December 2023||Price|
|Package A - 6 Nights ($55 per Night)||Sun - 10th |
Wed - 13th
Fri - 15th
Sat - 16th
Mon - 18th
Fri - 22nd
|Package B - 3 Nights ($70 per Night)||Any 3 Nights (Please provide desired nights on the application)||$210|
|Package C - 1 Night||Any Night (Please provide desired day in applcation)||$80|