PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION:
(click on the titles to read the content)
Applications & Deadlines
- On-line applications up to event date.
- All applications must be accompanied by your credit/debit card info. Transaction will not be processed until application is accepted. Booth fee processing is your approval.
- All applications must be accompanied by photo of products and booth display
- New Applications first come first serve and selection process
- The Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce and Kennedy Faires reserves the right to limit or allow, at their sole discretion, the number of applicants for any one particular type of goods/services and reserves the right to change or substitute vendor spaces overall, thereby maintaining the diversity and quality of the Carlsbad Holiday Bazaar.
You must have a California State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit or we cannot accept you application.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax.
Craft and food vendors are responsible for their own liability and workers compensation insurance. By submitting an online application or paper application, you agree to release Kennedy and Associates, Carlsbad Chamber and the City of Carlsbad from any and all liability.
Product limitations, Space Size & Canopy
Space size is 10’ wide (across front) and 10’ deep unless otherwise noted. Each booth separated from one another for your safety
- Space only is provided. Exhibitors will be responsible for providing their own setup of any other materials needed for their display.
- Merchandise should be displayed as colorfully and tastefully as possible. No stolen merchandise, fire arms, knives, ammunition, explosives, alcoholic beverages, drugs or illegal items, tobacco, tobacco/drug paraphernalia, or items that promote the use of any Federally controlled substance, including Marijuana.
- CANOPY MUST BE CERTIFIED FIRE RETARDANT.
NO Electric available
- Personal “Whisper” type generators allowed only with prior Faire manager approval. Must meet Fire Department regulations.
- Fire Department regulations require that all cords must be commercial type and taped down.
Confirmation & Refunds
Confirmations will be mailed 2-3 weeks before the event.
- Booth (Vendor) and/or event cancellations, for any reason, including inclement weather, acts of nature or restrictions by government agencies (including mandatory closures or recommended closures of event), over which the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce and/or Kennedy Faires have no control, received before 30 days of the event are assessed a $60 cancellation fee per booth, per number of days requested on application.
- NO REFUNDS will be given 30 days prior and/or within 30 days of the event, regardless of reason, including inclement weather, acts of nature, or restrictions by government agencies (including mandatory closures or recommended closures of event), over which the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce and/or Kennedy Faires has no control.
- Event hours: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Space forfeited if not occupied by 8:30 a.m.
- All spaces cleared and streets open by 3:00 p.m.
- All vehicles out of event area by 3:30p
- Parking on outside of event area only.
- If you park on private property you can be ticketed.
- Responsible for providing a Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming Kennedy Faires, Carlsbad Chamber and the City of Carlsbad as additional insureds. Responsible for obtaining County Health Dept. permits and meeting the requirements set up by the Health Department. Provide permit number with application if available at time of application.
- Have certified fire extinguisher required by the Fire Marshal.
Assumption of Risk
- I agree to indemnify and hold Kennedy Faires, the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce, and the City of Carlsbad, their officials, staff and agents harmless of and from any and all actions, causes of actions of every kind in law or equity, suits, debts, liens, contracts, agreements, promises, claims, liabilities, demands, damages, obligations, loss, costs and expense of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent, including, with limitation, attorney’s fees and court costs through and including any appeals, taxable or otherwise, incurred, either directly or indirectly, as a result of my participation in the Carlsbad Holiday Bazaar, including but not limited to, any claims which might be made by myself, my co-workers, my agents, my employees, and/or any member of the general public. I acknowledge that I am responsible for the security of my own property and responsible in securing my canopy and fixtures to prevent safety hazards and expressly assume all risk of loss and/or damage to property arising either directly or indirectly from my participation in the Carlsbad Holiday Bazaar. I understand and agree that Kennedy Faires, the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce and/or the City of Carlsbad are in no way responsible for my property or its safe keeping. State, county and city Covid 19 Safe Reopening Guidelines will be administered, however the city of Carlsbad, Carlsbad Chamber and Kennedy Faires and its representatives are not responsible for Covid 19 illnesses or outbreaks. You enter the event at your own risk.
Space Fee Schedule
Carlsbad Holiday Bazaar
|Space Rental||Non Member||Carlsbad Member|