PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION:
click on the titles to read the content
Location & Directions
- Cottonwood Creek Park in Encinitas Ca. located at 95 N Vulcan Ave., Encinitas Ca 92024. From Interstate 5, take Encinitas Blvd. west towards the ocean. Turn right on North Vulcan Ave., then first right into Cottonwood Creek Park. This Farm + Craft Market is located in a beautiful park close to the beaches of beautiful Encinitas! Its a big wide open park with plenty of grass space to sit and relax or enjoy some sport activities. It has tables and sun covers for shade. The park is kid friendly and great for families. Public restrooms are available for your convenience.
- There is no space assignment priority. Vendors will be assigned to their respective zones depending on type of vendor and paid booth fee(i.e. Farmers, crafters, food etc).
- Farm + Craft Market personnel reserve the right to limit the number of vendors for any particular type of goods/services and to change booth locations.
- Cashing of your check or credit card processing constitutes acceptance.
Space & Product Specifications
- All Farm + Craft Market booth spaces are 10′ x 10′, except for cooking food vendor booths which are 15×10. Only a booth space is provided. Tables, canopies, etc. are vendor responsibility. Canopy tents are set-up on grass and are required to be secured by weights to avoid canopy safety hazards. Exhibitors MUST provide their own canopy weights. Any personal injury or property damage caused by the exhibitor or the exhibitors canopy, canopy fixtures, vehicles will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors and not the sponsor or manager of the event.
- Certified Farmers/Producers receive priority in the selection process, then Artisans, Crafters, Food, and Commercial. Booth spaces for commercial businesses is limited.
- Commercial business vendors will be selected with consideration of merchandise and display appearance. Those who would like to be a sponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-profits/civic groups are limited in the number and selected by The Encinitas 101 Association; not first come, first serve.
- Animal rides or sale/give-away of animals are prohibited.
- Un-certified agriculture items, Drugs, alcoholic beverages, weapons, stolen merchandise, and explosives (including ammunition, fireworks, snap caps, bomb bags, and poppers) are prohibited.
- Sale of tobacco products, tobacco/drug paraphernalia, and/or items that promote the use of illicit substances is prohibited.
- In order to enhance and improve future farmers Markets, the Farmers Market committee reserves the right to alter the format or character of the Market at their discretion.
- All products containing any or all compounds, blend, extract, infuse, parts or otherwise of the Cannabis staive Linneaeus, Cannabis indica or Cannabis ruderalis are prohibited in the City of Encinitas. Refer to the City of Encinitas website
- Additionally, the use of plastic bags and styrofoam are prohibited in Encinitas
- Food vendors (including pre-packaged) must obtain San Diego County Health Dept permits and post in booth. Contact County Health at 858.505.6809
- Food Vendors must also submit a menu, photo of booth, health permit number and Certificate of Insurance with Kennedy and Associates (PO Box 2817, Vista Ca 92085),Encinitas 101 Association (818 S. Coast Hwy 101., Encinitas Ca 92024) and City of Encinitas as “Additional Insured”. Basic Certificate of Insurance Liability and Property damage insurance with at least: $1 million combined single-limit coverage per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage,
and with at least $2 million aggregate coverage.
Hours and Schedules
- Spring/Summer Hours: Every Wednesday May-November (4p-8p); Fall/Winter Hours: [TBD].
- Set-up and break down times sent with booth confirmations mailed or emailed to each vendor.
- Electricity is NOT available at the Encinitas Farm + Craft Market.
- If you provide your own generator, it must be a “Quiet-type” with low noise and low emissions.
Taxes & Insurance
- All application to sell must include a California state Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit Number.
- You are responsible for collecting & reporting sales tax.
- Certificate of Insurance is required for all food vendors, rides, chiropractors, etc. must be submitted with application. Liability and property damage insurance for a minimum of $1 million combined single limit coverage per occurrence, and with at least $2 million aggregate coverage. Name Kennedy and Associates, PO Box 2817, Vista Ca 92085 and Encinitas 101 Mainstreet Association, 818 Sth Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas, Ca 92024 as “additional insured” to your policy.
- Booth (Vendor) and/or event cancellations, for any reason, including inclement weather, acts of nature or restrictions by government agencies (including mandatory closures or recommended closures of event), over which the Encinitas 101 Association and/or Kennedy and Associates have no control, received before 30 days of the event receives a 50% refund for each booth and each day requested per application.
- NO REFUNDS will be given, 30 days prior and/or within 30 days of the event, regardless of reason, including inclement weather, acts of nature, or restrictions by government agencies (including mandatory closures or recommended closures of event), over which The Encinitas 101 Association and/or Kennedy and Associates has no control. EXCEPTION: If the event is cancelled due to state, county, or city mandates due specifically to Covid 19, you may be fully refunded or you may rollover your booth fee to the next Farm + Craft Market.
Space Rent Schedule
Load In Procedure & Parking & Load Out Procedure
- Load In begins at 2pm. Booths are located on GRASS! Booth supplies must be carted from vehicles to booth site. For Load In, as you enter into the park driveway, enter the parking lot and park temporarily until completely unloaded. Do not set up booth while in the parking lot. Please unload quickly and move your vehicle to the vendor parking area. Once you park your vehicle, please begin setting up your booth and complete set up by the beginning of the event.
- For parking, once unloaded, please drive your vehicle from the parking lot to the designated vendor parking area indicated on the map enclosed with your booth confirmation. Vendors cannot park vehicles in the park parking lot. All vehicles MUST be off the Park parking lot 1/2 hour prior to event start time.
- For Load Out, please pre-pak your booth supplies before you bring your car back in the park. Once the event is over, you may drive your vehicle back into the park to load up and out. TRASH SERVICE IS NOT PROVIDED. YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR BOOTH SPACE AS CLEAN AS YOU RECIVED IT. FAILING TO CLEAN YOUR BOOTH SPACE MAY RESULT IN CANCELLING YOUR FUTURE BOOTH RESERVATIONS.
- Unless otherwise indicated by the state, county or city, please adhere to Covid 19 safety protocols.
- If you have a fever or do not feel well, please do not attend the event. Please wear face coverings. Wash you hands frequently or use hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol. Limit physical contact with people outside your family.
- Covid 19/Virus Release: Encinitas 101 Downtown Merchant Association, City of Encinitas and Kennedy and Associates do not assume any responsibility for the risk of contracting COVID 19 or any other disease. Risk reduction measures have been applied, based on state of California and San Diego County recommendations, to safeguard vendors and participants as best as possible. Vendors and attendees assume all the risk in participating and/attending the event where they may be unknowingly exposed to viruses and other causes of illness that may lead to injury, illness, disability, or death. I also understand that this waiver cannot be modified or changed. I certify that all the information submitted in this application is accurate to the best of my knowledge.