PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION:
Click on the titles to read the content
- Space assignments and priority system are based on Speedy Renewal sign-up from most recent Festival and new application postmarks.
- If you did not Speedy Renew the day of the last event, your booth space from the most recent festival may not be reserved in the future.
- We may limit the number of vendors of any type of goods/service and change or substitute vendor spaces overall.
- Cashing of your check or charge of credit card constitutes acceptance. Confirmation materials are sent one month prior to the event.
Space and Product Specifications
- All general spaces are 10 x 10’ . Food booths have 15’ frontage and 10’ depth. Only a space is provided. Tables, canopies, etc., are vendor responsibility.
- Arts, handmade crafts, antiques, and ethnic imports receive first priority. Space for commercial items is limited. Commercial vendors will be selected with consideration of merchandise and display appearance. Animal rides or sale/give-away of animals are prohibited. Drugs, alcoholic beverages, weapons, stolen merchandise, and explosives (including ammunition, fireworks, snap caps, bomb bags, and poppers) are prohibited. Sale of tobacco products, tobacco/drug paraphernalia, and/or items that promote the use of illicit substances is prohibited. In order to enhance future faires, the faire committee reserves the right to alter the format or character of the festival at their discretion.
- Non-profits/civic groups are limited in number and selected by Fallbrook Chamber of commerce; not first come, first serve. Must submit proof of 501c charter with application.
- Food vendors are responsible for obtaining San Diego County Health Department permits which must be posted in booth. These may be obtained by calling County Health Services at 858-505-6809. You will be responsible to know the content of the Temp Food Facility Vendor Application.
Hours and Schedules
- Festival hours are 9 am to 5 pm.
- Setup and breakdown procedures will be sent with confirmations.
- Electric is no longer available at this event. If you provide your own generator, it MUST be a “Quiet-Type” generator with very low fumes and decibel emissions. Mgt has full discretion whether your generator complies or not.
- NO GENERATORS without prior approval.
- NO GENERATORS down center of Main Avenue
Taxes and Insurance
- All applications to sell must include a California State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit number. For Sub-permits, use 111 Main Ave, 92082 as location.
- You are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax.
- Proof of insurance for food vendors, rides, chiropractors etc., must be submitted with application.
- Booth (Vendor) and/or event cancellations, for any reason, including inclement weather, acts of nature or restrictions by government agencies (including mandatory closures or recommended closures of event), over which the Fallbrook Chamber of Commerce and/or Kennedy Faires Inc (Kennedy and Associates) have no control, received before 30 days of the event are assessed a $100 cancellation fee per booth, per number of days requested on application.
- NO REFUNDS will be given, 30 days prior and/or within 30 days of the event, regardless of reason, including inclement weather, acts of nature, or restrictions by government agencies (including mandatory closures or recommended closures of event), over which the Fallbrook Chamber of Commerce and/or Kennedy Faires Inc (Kennedy and Associates) has no control.
Space Rental Schedule
|Vendor Type||Fallbrook Chamber Member||Non-Member|
|Single Food Pre-Pak (2)||$320||$320|
|Food Court Corner Fee||+$300||+$300|
|Non Food Corner Fee||+$200||+$200|
|Electric not available||Must be a quiet gen||Must be a quiet gen|