PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION:
Click on the titles to read the content
- Space assignment priority is based on Speedy Renewal sign-up from last Harbor Days, then by application submission date.
- We reserve the right to limit any type of good/service and to change or substitute vendor spaces overall.
- Cashing of your check or charge of credit card constitutes acceptance. Confirmation materials are sent one month prior to the event.
Space and Product Specifications
- Spaces are 12×10 for arts & crafts and trade vendors. Only a space is provided. Tables, canopies, etc, are vendor responsibility.
- Arts, handmade crafts, antiques and ethnic imports receive first priority. Photos of booth and products are required. Drugs, weapons, stolen merchandise and explosives (including ammunition, fireworks, snap caps, bomb bags and poppers) tobacco/drug paraphernalia and/or items that promote the use of illicit substances are prohibited. Sale of items not listed on application or deemed harmful/inappropriate by festival staff is grounds for forfeiture and dismissal.
- Spaces are 15 x 10 or 20 x 10. Only a space is provided. Tables, canopies, etc, are vendor responsibility.
- Food vendors must obtain San Diego County Health Permits. Submit menu, booth photo, and proof of insurance.
Hours and Schedules
- Harbor Days hours are 9 am to 5 pm each day.
- Overnight security is provided on Friday night and Saturday Night.
- Setup on Friday evening or Saturday Morning.
- Setup and breakdown procedures will be sent with confirmations.
- Limited availability. Specify volt/amp requirements.
- NO GENERATORS without prior approval.
Taxes and Insurance
- All applications to sell must include a California State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit number.
- You are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax.
- Proof of insurance for food vendors, rides, chiropractors etc., must be submitted with application.
- Booth (Vendor) and/or event cancellations, for any reason, including inclement weather, acts of nature or restrictions by government agencies (including mandatory closures or recommended closures of event), over which the Oceanside Chamber and/or Kennedy and Associates have no control, received before 30 days of the event are assessed a $60 cancellation fee per booth, per number of days requested on application.
- NO REFUNDS will be given, 30 days prior and/or within 30 days of the event, regardless of reason, including inclement weather, acts of nature, or restrictions by government agencies (including mandatory closures or recommended closures of event), over which the Oceanside Chamber and/or Kennedy and Associates has no control.
Space Rental Schedule